Member Rewards is our way of thanking you for your business.
It's simple: The more credit union products and services you use, the greater your rewards.
Reward levels are based on the balances maintained in your qualified accounts during each calendar month. Your eligibility is calculated every month, and the calculation determines your Member Rewards level for the following month. For example: Calculations of your accounts made in May determine your benefits to be awarded during June; calculations made in June determine your benefits to be awarded during July, etc.
You must be a member in good standing with the credit union to be eligible to participate in the Member Rewards Program.*
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to call us during regular business hours. We will be glad to discuss your Member Rewards package with you.
Value Rewards - Combined total deposits and loan balances up to $25,000.
- Online Banking and Mobile App
- Cyberscout Identity theft protection¹
- Financial Education
Classic Rewards - Combined total deposit and loan balances of $25,001 to $75,000.
Receive all of the Value Rewards PLUS
- Cashier's check (one per month)
- Money orders (five per month)
- Checks (one box of Emory Alliance CU standard checks per year) VISA® gift card (one per month)
- Bonus rates on Certificates of Deposit & IRAs (+0.05%)2
- Refunds for non-Emory Alliance CU ATM transaction surcharges (limit two per month at $2 each)3
Premier Rewards - Combined total deposits and loan balances $75,001 or more
Receive all of the Value and Classic Rewards PLUS
- Incoming/outgoing domestic wire transfer
- VISA® gift card (maximum of two per month)
- Free network ATM withdrawals at nonproprietary ATMs3
- Refunds for Non-Emory Alliance CU ATM Transaction Surcharges (up to four per month at $2 each)3
- Bonus rates on Certificates of Deposit & IRAs (+0.10%)2
- Waive one consumer/automobile loan application fee per year
- Refund stop payment fee (one per month)
- Reduced mortgage loan origination fees (-0.25%)4
- Refund overdraft privilege fee (one per month)
Member Rewards are not pro-rated. If you close your account at any time during a month, you will not be awarded Member Rewards for that month. The Member Rewards Program is subject to change at any time without notice.
*To be a member in good standing, you must not have had any past due loan accounts for more than 60 days or be responsible for any transaction (s) that are considered fraudulent by the credit union or have had any unpaid account that has caused a monetary loss to the credit union in the past year.
The Members Rewards Program is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
1 For checking account holders only.
2 Bonus Rate Maximum. Advantage Club members cannot combine bonus rates from the
Member Reward Program with bonus rates from the Advantage Club Program on certificates and IRAs.
3 Surcharge and withdrawal fees incurred from nonproprietary International/Foreign ATMs are excluded.
4 Cannot combine with other mortgage loan offers or promotions.