Secure • Flexible • Convenient
You can deposit checks from almost anywhere with the Emory Alliance Credit Union Mobile Banking App on your smartphone or tablet. It is quick and easy!
- Step 1: Make sure your check is endorsed properly. The back of the check must contain both your signature and the phrase, “For mobile deposit only.”
- Step 2 : Log in to the mobile app and tap the Deposit icon. Next, tap Deposit Check.
- Step 3 : Select the account that you want the deposit applied to.
- Step 4 : Enter the amount of the check.
- Step 5 : Take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Step 6 : Confirm that details are correct, and tap Confirm.
You can verify if the deposit was successfully submitted for approval by tapping on Check Deposit History. The deposit should be listed as pending.
MOBILE APPS - Available for the iPhone or iPad and the Android
Mobile Deposit FAQ's
- What is the cut off time for depositing checks through the mobile app?
- When will my funds be available to spend?
- Is there a dollar limit on mobile deposits?
- How should I endorse the check?
- What should I do with the paper check after depositing it through the mobile app?
- What types of checks are accepted through Mobile Deposit?
- Are there any fees?
- Can I deposit a check using my computer or laptop?
Checks deposited by 2:30 pm Eastern time, on business days, will post to the account around 3:30 pm the same day. Deposits that are received after 2:30 pm Eastern time, will process on the following business day around 3:30 pm.
Funds are normally held for 2 days from the date of the deposit’s acceptance.
The default daily limit is $2,500.00. Daily limits are at the discretion of EACU Management and can be increased for select accounts. If you would like to request to have your limit increased, please contact our call center at 404-486-4164 and ask a representative.
Federal regulations require that you sign your name on the back and write the phrase, “For mobile deposit only,” directly beneath.
We recommend that you store the check for 7 days after the deposit has been accepted. You will want to have the original check handy in case there are any issues with the mobile deposit.
Personal checks, business checks, government or treasury checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders. All checks must be from a U.S. institution and in U.S. dollars.
There are no credit union fees for using the mobile app to deposit a check. We recommend checking with your wireless service provider to see if any data fees may apply.
At this time, checks can only be deposited through the mobile application on a smartphone or tablet.