Fall back on US!
For a limited time, refinance your car, truck or RV loan with us and receive 1.50%, up to $500 cash back.*
With rates as low as 2.25% APR** there's never been a better time.
* Cash back is 1.5% of the loan balance of the auto loan received, up to $500. Cash back will be deposited into your Emory Alliance Credit Union savings account. Standard underwriting guidelines apply. Limited time offer; subject to change without notice. Offer not available on existing EACU auto loans. Valid on 2013 models or newer.
**Annual Percentage Rate
Automobile, Truck or Motorcycle
*Annual Percentage Rate. Standard underwriting guidelines apply.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Don’t let a wrecked vehicle wreck your finances.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is a great way to protect your finances if the value of your vehicle is less than the amount of your car loan. A good rule of thumb is to assume your new vehicle will depreciate more than 20% after the first year you own it, half of which occurs the minute you drive it off the lot.* This leaves a gap between what you owe on your loan and the value of your vehicle if it’s deemed a total loss due to an accident or theft.Our GAP program may reduce or eliminate the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan.
Contact us today to learn more about adding GAP to your vehicle loan so you can worry less about tomorrow.
DISCLOSURE and SOURCE:
*Car Depreciation: How Much Value Will a New Car Lose? CARFAX, Nov 9, 2018.
Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in FL, GA, IA, RI, UT, VT, and WI, may be with or without a refund provision. Prices of the refundable and non-refundable products are likely to differ. If you choose a refundable product, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in CO, MO, or SC may be canceled at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in IN may be with or without a refund provision. If the credit union offers a refund provision, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP-2453288.1-0319-0421 © CUNA Mutual Group, 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
The miles can add up, but the repair costs don’t have to.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs. Ignoring repairs can be dangerous.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) can help deflect some of those costly covered repairs while keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With various coverage levels and deductibles to choose from, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Benefits for covered repairs:
• Limit repair costs to your deductible, if any.
• Choose your deductible: $0, $100, $250, or $500.
• Rental reimbursement up to $35/day for 5 days (up to an additional 5 days with verified parts delay) from day one.
• 24-hour emergency roadside assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jumpstart, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance & lockout service.
• Travel reimbursement up to $200 per day for 1-5 days for food, lodging & transportation expense, when a covered breakdown occurs 100 miles or more from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
• Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada.
• No out of pocket expense except any deductible. Plan pays the repair facility.
• Transferable to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
• Cancel for full refund within 60 days. A full refund is available only if coverage is unused in the first 60 days. If used or canceled after 60 days, refund is prorated less administrative fees. Cancellation administrative fees vary by state.
Ask a credit union representative for details or get a quote by calling 404.329.6415.
Disclosure: Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., in FL, LA , and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604, 800.752.6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In CA, where Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MBIP 08/16), it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. Coverage varies by state. Replacement parts may be used or remanufactured. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions, and exclusions of this voluntary product. MRC-2425078.1-0219-0321 © CUNA Mutual Group 2019, All Rights Reserved.
- New boats - Finance up to 125% of MSRP
- Pre-owned – Finance up to 115% of NADA
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
- New RV - Finance up to 90% of MSRP
- Pre-owned RV – Finance up to 80% of NADA
- Competitive Rates and Flexible terms
Car Locator Services
Too busy to shop for your next car? We offer our members two ways to find and purchase the car of their dreams. Don't forget to get pre-qualified for your loan before you start car shopping.
Enterprise offers car and truck rentals, as well as car sharing and car sales. They're in over 85 countries with more than 7,600 locations. What does this mean to our members? They're there when you need them.
Southern Auto Solutions
Let Dave Dyer, our car-buying professional, do the work for you! Dave can assist members with the purchase of new or pre-owned vehicle, saving you time and money locating the car of your dreams. Best of all, Dave will eliminate the hassles and headaches of negotiating the best price possible, and will arrange for a test drive at one of our Emory Alliance Credit Union branches.
Products / Services Offered By Third Parties / Affiliates: Any financial, investment, warranty, credit insurance or other products or services ("products") which are provided by third parties or any affiliates are not products of the Credit Union. If the purchase of same is facilitated by or through Credit Union financing; such is merely a convenience to the borrower(s) and in no way creates any contractual or other relationship between the borrower(s) and the Credit Union with regard to any such products. Any rights, obligations or claims with regard to such products shall be solely and exclusively by and between the party providing such products as may be set forth in any applicable contracts, agreements or otherwise, and the Credit Union shall have no obligations, responsibilities, duties, or liabilities whatsoever regarding same.