Visa Gift Cards
Gift-Giving Made Easy!
The Visa gift card is one gift that's ideal for any occasion. You decide the amount, they decide where to use it. So they can get what they really want!
Visa gift card:
- Provides peace of mind -- unlike cash, it can be replaced if lost or stolen*
- The Visa Gift card is a non-reloadable prepaid card with a spending limit equal to the amount of money placed on the card by the purchaser.
- Personalized cards can be purchased in amounts as low as $10 or up to $1,000.
- The cost to purchase a gift card is $4.00 per card and they are available for sale at all branch offices.
Always know the exact dollar amount available on your card. Merchants do not have access to this information and cannot determine the balance on your card. Free access to check your balance is available at:
www.myprepaidbalance.com or by calling 1-877-282-1860.
* Visa Zero liability policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
These gifts cards do not have cash access and they can be used
at any merchant that accepts Visa debit cards.
This card is issued by Metabank, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.