Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, simply follow these quick and easy steps:
- Log into online banking;
- Click to select any Account Tile;
- Choose Online Statement on Account Details page;
- Online Statements window opens; Click Continue
- New Window will open that contains the Emory Alliance Credit Union Electronic Statement Disclosures.
- Read the e-disclosure policy; then complete the bottom of the page by entering your name and e-mail address.
- Click SignUp. You are now enrolled in e-statements.
Once you are enrolled, you will receive an e-mail notification when your statement is available for viewing in Online Banking. You can "print" and/or "save" the statement. Enjoy the convenience today!
Four reasons to enroll in eStatements today!
- Reduce paper mail.
No longer receive a paper statement. Instead, view your statement online, eliminating paper clutter.
- Fast delivery.
It arrives online days before paper statements. They are available online 24/7 through Personal Branch.
- Safeguard your financial information.
Decrease your chances of becoming a victim of Identity Theft and Fraud.
- Protect our environment
Reduce paper consumption. Using eStatements gives the environment some needed help -- and helps you save time and money.