Online Banking – Personal Branch
Personal Branch is free, easy, safe and convenient!
At Emory ACU, we know your time is valuable and you need access to your credit union account day and night. You can rely on Personal Branch Online Banking to complete most of your banking transactions from the privacy and convenience of your home, office, or anywhere in the world! Plus, there is no charge to sign up for Online Banking!
Some of the features and benefits of Personal Branch are:
- Finance Center is our account aggregate service - Learn More
- View or print e-Statements
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- External Transfers - transfer funds from one financial institution to another.
- Check imaging (view and print cleared checks online)
- Reorder checks
- View up to one year of checking and savings account history
- Make Stop Payment requests
- Bill Pay Service
- Nickname your account for personalized, quick and easy reference
- Download account information into Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Choose the colors you see, account nicknames, and the starting page you would like to use during Personal Branch sessions.
- Set up one-time, recurring, and future-dated transfers
- Send secure messages to the credit union regarding your account
It's easy to sign up for Online Banking. All you have to do is click here, then read and accept our disclosure agreement, complete the Online Internet Enrollment form by providing us with your name, account number and e-mail address. Once you submit your request, you will receive an email confirmation as soon as your account has been established. Then, you can enter your Access ID and Passcode and click the "Log-In" button.
TIP: Your Access ID is upper and lower case sensitive. Be sure to check the "Cap Lock" button on your keyboard when you log on to the web site.
The following Internet Browsers are recommended: More recent version of Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
To strengthen our online banking security system, Emory Alliance CU has increased the number of security questions, from one to six questions that members must answer at their next sign in. These questions will appear once during the sign in or may be asked again in the future if you have problems or questions with your account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Our goal is to keep your account safe and secure, and we appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us at 404.329.6415..